Vaisala HM40 Humidity & Temperature Meter
The easy-to-use Vaisala HM40 is a compact and portable humidity meter that provides reliable measurements in a wide range of applications. It is the ideal spot-checking tool for everything from structural moisture measurement and air conditioning systems to humidity measurement in industrial production processes and life science applications.
The HM40 has a large, user-friendly graphical display and easy-to-use push buttons. In addition to relative humidity and temperature, the HM40 provides five calculated humidity parameters, all of which are available in metric and non-metric units. Included in delivery is a certificate of calibration which is traceable to national and international standards. There are four different models available: HM41, HM42, HM45, and HM46.
Calibrating the HM40 is easy. The meter or the probe can be sent to a Vaisala Service Center for recalibration. Alternatively, calibration can be completed on site by users with a humidity reference such as the Humidity Calibration Kit MHT.
- Humidity measurement range 0... 100% RH
- Temperatur measurement range -40°C ... +100°C, depending on probe model. The MH46 can measure up to +180°C for a short period of time.
- berechnete Größen: RH, T,Td,Tw, a x, h
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Compact, yet robust housing
- Large display
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilanguage user interface available in 10 languages
- Probes can be removed and calibrated on-site
- Calibration with Calibration Kit can be done by the user (comes with calibration reminder)
- Incorporates proven Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor