Vaisala HM70 Humidity & Temperature Meter
Vaisala' HM70 hand-held humidity & temperature meter is designed for humidity measurements, e. g. in demanding spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments.
The chemical purge option ensures measurement accuracy even in harsh environments with high concentrations of chemicals.
The also available sensor preheat option reduces measurement delays as it keeps the sensor dry when the probe is inserted into hot and humid environments.
Three Probes to Choose From
HMP75 is a general purpose probe suitable for most applications. In contrast, the HMP76 is a long, stainless steel probe especially suitable for spot-checking in ducts and conduits.
Model HMP77 is a small probe connected to the instrument with a 5 meter cable. The probe is the ideal choice for difficult-to-reach areas and for on-site calibration of Vaisala's stationary transmitters.
In addition, the HM70 supports the use of Vaisala's dew point, carbon dioxide, and moisture in oil probes, allowing measurements in several multiparameter applications.
- Designed for spot-checking and field calibration
- Multilingual user interface
- Shows measurement trends graphically
- Proven Vaisala HUMICAP sensor technology
- 3 probe alternatives, temperature measurement ranges between -70 and +180 °C
- 2 probes can be connected simultaneously (dew-point and CO2 probes are also available)
- Displays various humidity parameters
- Sensor preheat and chemical purge options for demanding conditions
- 6-point traceable calibration (certificate included)